Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Koch family donations facilitate Wichita Center for the Arts’ move to new building...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koch family donations facilitate Wichita Center for the Arts’ move to new building...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

That corner has been empty for many years; this seems like the perfect use for it and the facility looks impressive and another 'feather in the cap' for Wichita.

Comment

Another view...

Comment

I wonder if they have another party already lined up for the current Wichita Center for the Arts property?
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
          I wonder if they have another party already lined up for the current Wichita Center for the Arts property?
          According to Mrs. Koch, it's a pit. You can probably negotiate the price down on the $1M A/C repair. Are you interested in purchasing it?
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
            According to Mrs. Koch, it's a pit. You can probably negotiate the price down on the $1M A/C repair. Are you interested in purchasing it?
            Unless I win the lottery, uh, no. I was actually thinking of the property site itself. It is a nicely sized property in a pretty good location.
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Good location. Wooded lot and a creek runs through the property. Prime real estate. Lots of potential.
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Yeah, somebody is going to buy that spot for the land, not the ancient oddball building. Good spot for more office space, or perhaps a small patio home development.

Comment

Working...
                X